Arkansas
Options

Selling my beautiful Anne Barge designer wedding gown -- save $2000!

Hello all you brides-to-be! I posted this on the general boards but thought I would go local as well! After thinking it over, I've decided to sell my beautiful wedding dress (worn Nov 14 2009, purchased Jan 2009 from a bridal boutique), to help regain some wedding costs, and to give another bride a chance to wear this gorgeous dress! Here are the main details -- please email me with requests for photos, or any other questions you may have! Oh and by the way our wedding was magical, lots of good vibes!
  • Dress is ivory, size 10 (I wear a size 6 in normal clothes), A-line strapless silk organza Anne Barge designer gown. Has ruched organza at the bust and waist, just a bit of delicate beading and lace on the bodice, a long flowing skirt and cathedral train that looked GORGEOUS walking down the aisle (I've finally seen pictures, that's how I know! :)).  Bustling for the reception was super easy. The dress is in beautiful condition, professionally cleaned etc and ready to wear!
  • Only two minor alterations were done to the dress: one was taking up the inner silk lining (beneath the tulle) just a bit so I wouldn't trip on it -- nothing visible to the outside. The second was having the little bit of boning removed from the bodice -- I then had the seamstress tack my own strapless bra into it, which just helped to mold it to my body more nicely. I have since removed the strapless bra. No other alterations were made
  • Here's a link to pics of the same dress, for sale on another website, asking $200 more than I am...http://www.bridepower.com/Anne-Barge/Aline/LF152/08564/gd.aspx
  • The dress cost $3,000 and I am asking $999.  I'm willing to allow seven days upon your receipt of the dress for you to decide, and will refund if you return within those seven days, as I understand this is a big, important decision! I know you will love this dress. Please contact me if interested at megsdress@gmail.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards