Arkansas

Venues in Central Arkansas

I am looking for venues for the ceremony and reception. Now this is going to be a tiny wedding. around 25-35 guests. I am trying to stay as cheap as possible and we do not want to use a church. Any ideas???

Re: Venues in Central Arkansas

• edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at The Manor House in Little Rock. Its an old house and they have a garden in the back yard. It is so beautiful. They do have a website (click here), but the pictures do not do the place justice. It is so beautiful. Anne is so great to work with. She has so much stuff that she will let you use. We plan on using her vases for all of our flowers. 

Its also very inexpensive. $50/hour + $5/guest.  However, you have to get your own caterer. But with that many people she might let you diy your own food. We're having 75 people and she reccommended we do catering. 

HTH!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hanna & Cory
  • amandab2003amandab2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out the Foster-Robinson House.  I am getting married there in December.  The lady who owns it owns Catering Creations, so you get a caterer along with the location.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a place called an enchanting evening that is near Pinnacle Mountain.  Its gorgeous.  Their website is anenchantingevening.com  You can see Pinnacle Mnt in the distnace behind where they hold the ceremy.  My FI and I looked into it.  It is cheapest to rent it during the week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards