Arkansas
Options

I'm married! and Hot Springs vendor reviews!

We had a beautiful day and it was perfect!  Check out my married bio for pictures!

We worked with lots of vendors, so I wanted to do a quick review for anyone working in the Hot Springs/Central AR area.

Church- Central Baptist Church- they were awesome to work with.  A little pricey, but they took total care of us and the church is beautiful.

Reception- We started out with Belle Arti and The Regency, but construction wasn't finished in time.  Their food and service was great, but we didn't hold our event there.  We did use the Clarion on the Lake's Lakeview Ballroom...and they were wonderful.  They had great service, good food, and a beautiful view!  They were super accommodating and worked out just what we wanted for our budget!

Cake- The Green Herb in Hot Springs- the cakes were gorgeous and tasted great!  Their fondant is the yummiest I've ever eaten.  So good!  They also had some ladies come cut the cake which was a burden lifted.  They let us use their cake stands for free as well.

Music- DJ Monica Morgan- she was a great DJ...not on the mic too much or anything.  She played really fun music and had a great energy.

Flowers- House of Flowers- Phillip at House of Flowers was AMAZING to work with.  We sat down and figured it all out with him and he was really candid about prices and design.  He helped us get a great look within our budget.  He even moved everything from the church to the Clarion for us so we got double duty out of our arrangements.

Chair covers- Hook My Wedding online- the best prices we could find.  Just google them....they were great to work with.

Local rentals- Precious Memories.  Eh, they weren't my favorite.  He brought the wrong color candleabra but it wasn't a big deal so we didn't say anything.  (We wanted white and he brought gold).  Also, he gave us two different types of easles that didn't exactly match.  We tried to do chair covers with him, but he would not negotiate his price, so we went with the online company.

Photographer- Braeden Rogers out of Dallas...Ambient11.com   AMAZING pictures!  He is worth every penny!  Check out my pictures then use Braeden.  He was not obtrusive or in the way, just captured every special moment!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards