Arkansas

Budget Wedding advice

I'm getting married in October and I have a pretty tight budget for my wedding.  Does anyone know of any really good deals on sites to get married at or have a reception at? Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Budget Wedding advice

• I'll add that I'm looking to get married in/around Fayetteville, AR.  
  • I would say look for a place that is predecorated or includes furniture.  Renting furinture is expensive.

• What exactly is your budget?  I am also getting married in Fayetteville in September and I have researched a lot.  If you want, let me know and I'll send you a PM with some info (after I know your budget, number of guests, and what you're looking for!).
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_budget-wedding-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:c45eccf2-80c9-41ed-8cc0-f9601f880d09Post:341e9baa-56cc-4a66-beea-d56b1286e48d">Budget Wedding advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in October and I have a pretty tight budget for my wedding.  Does anyone know of any really good deals on sites to get married at or have a reception at? Any help is much appreciated!
    Posted by shelbita2012[/QUOTE]
     if you were in the fort smith area I would recommend the Brunswick wedding chapel...the dress without the stress is their motto....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards