Arkansas

outside in april

hi ladies....

is anyone from arkansas....wat r my chances that the weather will b nice
Happily Ever After

Re: outside in april

• edited December 2011
    That's a tough one. Arkansas weather is completely unpredictable. If you are planning an outdoor wedding, please please please have a back up location.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_outside-april?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:c481e022-9efa-4ba1-8887-ce02cb129382Post:ee3ea3b5-60d1-4252-b4b6-664d0b446c0a">Re: outside in april</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a tough one. Arkansas weather is completely unpredictable. If you are planning an outdoor wedding, please please please have a back up location.
    Posted by Sarah5683[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with the previous post....have a back up plan just in case!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    i'd say there's about a 50/50 chance of nice weather/rain. I don't live in Arkansas, but I know it's enough like Missouri to know - don't even trust the weather man. 

If you have it outside, make sure you don't have to walk over too much grass, that you have enough tents to keep everything dry, and be sure to tell your guests that it's outside so they wear appropriate shoes. 
  • edited December 2011
    Im getting married april 30th outside, but we do have a plan b incase of rain.  I would say you never know with Arkansas weather.  I am getting married in Northwest Arkansas, it might be different further south.
    Good luck and Congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards