Delaware

Newly Engaged!!

Just got engaged on Christmas morning and I am so excited!!!  However, I start my 4th and final semester of nursing school on January 9th so I have to put aside the wedding planning for 15 weeks.  Yikes!! 

I've been all over this website and found some fantastic ideas and gret advice!  Can't wait to get this ball really rolling!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!!

Erin :)

Re: Newly Engaged!!

• Congraulations!! I have been engaged since May 2010 and only started planning last march. But I did buy tons of magazines, couldn't help myself! Enjoy the planning process!
  • congratulations! good luck with the planning process!
  • Congratulations and good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!! You will find sooo many helpful tips and ideas on this site and everyone is so friendly! I have been engaged since Christmas Eve 2011, and my wedding isn't until 2013 (due to school, also). Good luck and if we can be of any help let us know!
  • Congratulations!  I know how you feel, I'm in my last year of graduate school and feel so overwhelmed with school and planning already!  I hired a planner to do all the legwork so I dont have to worry about researching anything but the fun stuff.  :) 
    We are considering dates in September 2013, so still plenty of time to go, but really grateful for the advice and ideas I'm finding on these chat boards.  
    Best of luck with your last semester of school!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards