Delaware

Ugh... Plates Catering. Don't use!!

Don't use Plates Catering by SoDel Concepts! Inferior service and product!

I went to my fiance's cousin's wedding last night, lovely event, but the caterer was NOT what they advertised. They served half the appetizers advertised, only had 2-3 waitresses for almost 100 people (10 people a table) and took almost 4 hours to serve dinner. This made the bride very angry as she only had the rental for a set amount of time. Also, the plating was NOT what was advertised, nor was the quality of the food. They wouldn't even bring guests drinks from the bar, and made them go outside to get their drinks themselves. Water and tea pitchers were occasionally brought around, but our cups were taken when we got up to use the bathroom.

Blackened mahi-mahi was not blackened, it was steamed. Italian chicken was a huge dry chicken breast with some herbs sprinkled on it. Prime rib was roast beef. They all had one red potato and a varying amount of asparagus spears (some got 3, others got 4 or 5), and the chicken plates had seasoned cherry tomatoes. Delicious food, but for $120/plate service and quality is severely lacking.
Me: scar tissue in uterus due to trauma, docs won't remove. Hub: slight tubal deformity (reduced sperm) BFP #1 09/23/06 Miscarry #1 10/18/06 Active TTC since 6/10/10 BFP #2 10/16/12 confirmed at docs. 10/22/12 hcg too low. :( waiting to see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards