Delaware

I AM A MARRIED WOMAN!!!

I still can't believe it; it feels so surreal :)  I am happy to report that the day was PERFECT!  I would honestly not have changed a thing.  The weather was beautiful, everything ran smoothly and on time, the ceremony was amazing and the reception was so much more than I had hoped.  Not to mention my now husband was beaming the entire time :)  I saw him say "wow" when he saw me at the end of the aisle and that was just the icing on the cake!  Speaking of cake, like I've heard many times before, DH and I fell victim to "the only cake the bride and groom get are the pieces they feed each other" :/  It was soooo good!  I have the next 3 weeks off of work to chill and go on our honeymoon (we don't leave for Ireland until Friday) so I'll work on the married bio with vendor reviews.
To all my Knottie girls, thank you so much for your help and advice in planning this wedding day.  It was so much more than I could have asked for and I don't know how I would have accomplished so much without the support I've found on the DE board (you know who you are!)
Love,
Mrs. S!!

*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I AM A MARRIED WOMAN!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards