Delaware
Options

Hair Stylist flaked!

I'm T minus 39 days away from the big day! and I have been unable to secure the date with my hair stylist after a month of talking back and forth!... but that is another story...

I am getting married in Rehoboth Beach and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Beach Tans and Hair Designs? A wedding coordinator said that they will travel to the beach house we're staying in to do our hair... but I am always skeptical until I hear real reviews... I'm way out of town (FL) so I can't check them out ahead of time!

Or if anyone knows a stylist that would be willing to travel could you give me their info? 
Thanks!! <3
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Stylist flaked!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My hairstylist is named Jenna. I go to her all the time for regular styles and she is traveling to NJ for my wedding. She is young but awesome and works fast. She works at Okemah's (Okemahs Cut Above) in Dover. Give her a call and let her know Emma recommended her. The number is 302-678-9828. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Rehoboth and can reccommend several hairstylists here.  I'm not familiar with the beach and tans place you mentioned but the man who did my hair and make-up for my wedding works at at Medspa in Lewes.  He came to my hotel room to do me up! Let me know if you'd like his name and number.

I'd also suggest Bad Hair Day, the salon is right in town Rehoboth so even if the stylist couldn't travel to you it wouldn't be out of the way for you to go there.

Also Made Ya Look is a great salon, they are in between Dewey and Rehoboth, so also not inconvienent if the stylist couldn't come to you.
    you can call me B$
    read my blog b!tches my read shelf:
    Brittany's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bad Hair Day is where I would check as they have a salon and one in the one hotel (can not remember the name). They are very nice and friendly and listen to what you want.
  • Options
    dcbowmandcbowman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my best bet is just going to have to be going to a salon - there's 8 of us that are getting our hair done ... it's just more efficient that way;)

I'm calling Bad Hair Day today ;)
    Thanks for the tips!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards