Delaware

**kmd**

About the Clarion... I booked about a year in advance.  We got engaged June 12... and our wedding is July 2.  We went to see the Clarion right around the end of June, so it was just shy of a year.  The woman we met with was Ginny, and she is really lovely.

I chose the Clarion because YEARS ago it used to be a Ramada Inn, and my dad worked there.  I wouldn't have even thought about it if he hadn't mentioned it.  It was the nicest place that was within our budget.  All-inclusive packages were really important to me because as crafty and handy as I am... I really didn't want to DIY a ton of stuff.

Let me know how your appt goes!
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: **kmd**

• kmd0501kmd0501 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I mentioned it to my FI and he really liked it.  He lived down south for a few years so he is all about the southern style.  We are going to look at it in a few weeks.  We went and looked at the Waterfall today in Claymont and he really like it other than not having any overnight accomodations attached.  So I'm begining to think thats the most important thing to him...I'll let you know how it goes when we finally go look.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards