Delaware
Options

Hotel Help?

Hello!Especially for those of you having your wedding at the Farmhouse, but also those who may know the area - I have a question.  Where are nearby hotels with good rates and possibly a complimentary breakfast? Also, are the rehearsal dinners the night before or does it vary?lmolucci (i think i spelled that wrong, sorry)... I have a few other questions about the farmhouse and was wondering if I could ask you.  Do you have an email address or a contact page on your website that I could hit up??

Re: Hotel Help?

• Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccomend the Christiana Hilton for a hotel block. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto Amber - Christiana Hilton has been very easy to work with.  They have the option to add breakfast, but I think it was about $30, so I chose not to add it - you can get a slamming breakfast for less then that!  They are also proving me a free shuttle to my venue for guests - so make sure you ask about that!I also got a block at the Red Roof Inn, right across the street for people with a smaller budget.  Typically rehearsal is night before yes - assuming the venue is available for the rehearsal.
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hit me up at luratmic AT aol DOT com.I don't have a room block anywhere but I did add a slip in my invites listing the hotels close by...Christiana Hilton, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn, and Courtyard by Marriott.  They are all near each other, and right off of I-95.  I don't know if any offer breakfast.  Since I am having a Sunday wedding, we are having the rehearsal on Saturday at noon (for now).  There is another wedding there that night so that doesnt' work out, and we were going to do it Friday night, but most of the bridal party wouldn't be able to attend. 
  • Options
    kpettkpett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am considering the farmhouse for my ceremony and reception as well.  I have it narrowed down to two places, but I am struggling to make a decision!!  I wanted to find out about the food and if the indoor space really is conducive to dancing.  Any advice would be MUCH appreciated before I go crazy!!  klpettibon@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey kpett - where is the other location that you are considering??
  • Options
    kpettkpett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The other place I'm looking at is McCall's Golf and Country Club in Upper Darby, PA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards