Delaware

Wedding Items for Sale

Hey Ladies! I finally went through all of our stuff and I am ready to unload it and get my dining room back:) Anyway, below is a list of items that I have. If you are interested please email me at megkrame99 at yahoo dot com (3) Silver rhinestone and pearl brooches (we used them on our cake) $5 a piece "I DO" cardboard letters painted white and polka dotted light green and deep purple $2 "LOVE IS SWEET" wooden letters (some are painted solid dark purple, solid green and the others are polka dotted purple and green w/ a white back ground) $10 (2) hanging glass lanterns $5 a piece (10) small black metal easels $1 a piece (2) large glass Apothecary jars with lids $10 a piece (50) white pint size take our boxes $5 (70) white pint size take out boxes (our monogram sticker is on both sides. It is small so you can stick your sticker over it) $5 (141) Glass votives $.25 a piece (4) 8" glass hurricane swirl design vases $1.50 a piece (10) 10" glass hurricane vases $2.00 a piece ($4.00 with 8x9 ivory pillar candle) (14) 8" glass hurricane vases $1.50 a piece ($3.00 with 8x6 ivory pillar candle) (11) 6" glass hurricane vases $1.00 a piece ($2.00 with 8x3 ivory pillar candle) (1) 8 foot long wooden candy bar structure with purple and green taffeta fabric as a canopy. Used it for my candy buffet and it looked awesome! Available for rental or possible purchase. Some of the candles were used for my wedding, but they have lots of burn time left and only the tops are used. The glass votives have candles in them, but may need to be replaced. If you have any questions let me know.

Re: Wedding Items for Sale

• lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Megan, can you send me a pic of the brooches?
  • edited December 2011
    Lura, there are some on my facebook page, but not the best.  I can take some this weekend and send them to you.
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked on FB, but I can't seem to find them.  I'm probably not looking in the right spot.  I was looking at your photo albums (gotta say-LOVE the yearbook ones!). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards