Delaware
Options

Best wedding day lingerie

Hello ladies,I have a very form fitting wedding dress and want it to be completely smooth with no lumps and bumps.  LOL!  Does anyone have any suggestions for good shapewear?  I have been looking online at Spanx since I know many celebrities use this product.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Best wedding day lingerie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just commented on the Philly board about this, here is what I said:For the wedding, though, I will probably end up going to Bare Essentials in Wilmington, DE (located on 202). I recently went there to find undergarments for a dress for a wedding I attended, and they were WONDERFUL. I thought that they would be overpriced, but they were about the same as Victoria's Secret. They knew what they were doing to a tee, they made me feel really comfortable, and I was extremely pleased with the selection they have- regular and plus sizes, including everyday wear, bridal wear, and honeymoon negligees. If you can travel to 202, I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them- They were absolutely wonderful! I really cannot say how awesome they were- the selection, the comfort level, all of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards