Delaware
Options

**Amber**

I remember you saying you got the Chrysler 300 limo from Dave's.  It says on the website that it seats 12.  We are trying to figure out limos and how many and who's in what, and right now we have 11 people going in the bigger limo (10 adults and a 5 year old).  Do you think that we would fit in there comfortably?  Or do you think we would be better off getting the SUV limo, which seats 14?I wish they made regular stretch limos in 14 passenger...Brian doesn't like the SUV limos at all.

Re: **Amber**

• Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also had 10 adults and then our fg and rb - if I had to do it over again I would have booked the SUV limo.  They told us that it fit 12-14 comfortably so we thought we were good but it was a tight fit.  We loved the limo itself, the price was good and the driver (Mike) was awesome!  I just felt bad that our bridal party was squooshed (sp?).  I think I remember you saying your rb was autistic, if so that may also not be the limo for you because there are a lot of colored lights inside (think almost like a club, lol) and I don't know how he'd do with all that stimulation. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We talked about the rb, since it seems that alot of limos are like that, and we decided that it would probably be best if he rides with his parents wherever we need to go.  For him, familiarity is a good thing, and the car is one of those places.  If he wants a ride in the limo, we can definitely do a ride around the block or whatever, but a 10 minute ride from the church to the park, and a 25-30 minute ride from the park to hall, all with 11 other people, none of them his mom or dad- not a good combination.I think we will end up with the SUV, only because of the space.  I really wish they made stretch limos in bigger sizes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards