Delaware
Options

is so upset...

:(Late Last night I went to take off my engagment ring to rinse some dishes off. And when I looked down my middle diamond and setting was gone! I looked all over the house, nowhere to be found and it could been anywhere- we went to the tux place and visit his grandmother last night, nothing!I went to the jewelery place today. Luckily, we had a lifetime warranty on it, where they will fix it or replace it.well... it'll take them 10-12 weeks to get the ring in. My wedding is in 9 1/2 weeks. Their rush will be Oct 12, 2009- but there are no guarentees they will have it by the 12th or even the 17th!! And, we were going to go look and get our wedding bands this Thursday!!

Re: is so upset...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Lauren - thats horrible!  Im so sorry!  I know its random, but did you happen to make the bed?  I know someone that lost her diamond, turned out it was between the mattress and boxspring.  She had stuck her hand in between when putting on the sheets...  I hope you get your ring back in time for the wedding.  Im sure they give themselves plenty of cushion time, and should be done earlier then quoted (like wedding dresses...) Glad to hear it has a lifetime warrenty.  Again, so sorry and hope you get it back asap!
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That REALLY sucks Lauren.  I always have this fear that I am going to loose the middle diamond and always take my ring off before going to bed.  Good luck in finding it.  If all else fails and you don't have the ring back in time for the wedding, can you get a cheap CZ to wear for the day? 
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that sucks so bad. :-(Hopefully it will come in way before then.  Fingers crossed for you girlie. 
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren-you have me scared now....I just checked my calendar and had to count the weeks, and i'm getting married in 9 1/2 weeks too!!!  When is your day again?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks Lauren! I'm so sorry, I hope you get your ring in time!
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry there are 9 weeks and 6 days! I took 3 more days off lol
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lura you are at 9 weeks! Im at about 9 1/2 lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards