Options

**Lura**

Your dress looks great!  Love it :)

Re: **Lura**

• Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg!! I saw it too its looks amazing and the veil, wow its totally hitting how close you are!!! YaY!   Steph, How are you holding up? You are just right around the corner dear.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lauren - 4 weeks from tomm!  OMG - I cant believe its almost here!  I have so many projects to do...  I wish I had time to get some done - I want them done asap - Im not doing them last week... How was your invitation stuffing party??  When do we get to see pics?
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was awesome!I had my parents, my fiance, and 3 of my bridesmaids there. We had assembly line going. It took us about 2 hours for 102 invites, which wasnt bad at all.Then, My mom and two of the girls we went to davids bridal to find them shoes and found a brown dye that will match their dress. And we found and got my shoes too!The invites will be brought to the post office this week to be sent out.. its so surreal now.And I have no idea if it is me or not, but everything seems to be so sensitive now and becoming emotional over stupid things lol! Like crying over a song..Oh And i know something is up.. because people are acting strangely.. so i have to be on my tippy toes for the shower lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two hours is awesome!  I spent days... My bridal party is very unwilling to help, unless I want to cart everything to her house and work till her FI comes come (about 2 hours) - not worth the 45 min drive each way pus pack everything an upack everything part... Are you going to the GTG tomorrow?? Yeah for shower!  Enjoy it - I LOVED mine :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hit post too soon... Congrats on shoes!  Yeah! and I know exactly what you mean about crying - I tear up from everything!
  • Options
    mlo13mlo13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lura I loved your dress as well. The veil matchs perfectly!! You'll look stunning on your big day!! Congrats
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!!! My final fitting was yesterday.
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hit post too soon too! My seamstress is going on a month long European cruise I. About a week and she wanted to get everybhing done before she left. The gown is now hanging in my old bedroom at my parents house. Bubbly-yay for shoes and getting the invited done!! I didn't have amy help and it took forever to complete.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    kasey12kasey12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're dress is beautiful! I love it too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Lura, the dress is beautiful...you look stunning in it :-)
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks soooo good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards