Delaware
Options

Checks!

-Got all of my pre-wedding dresses: Bachelorette, Bridal Shower & Rehearsal Dinner....PIB-Got my wedding day shoes....PIB-Ordered our cake topper. We're using Cake Toppers Studio on Etsy. PIB of her work, and how I want our cake topper to look.-Checked in with our calligrapher and our envelopes will be done on Saturday! So I'll be busy next week stuffing envelopes and hopefully getting everything mailed out!-Got our Rehearsal Dinner Invites printed.

Re: Checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love all the dresses - esp reh dinner dress!  Gorgous! Really love the shoes - I wish I could do ankle straps :) Yo already know I love the cake topper!  So cute :) Awesome the invites & envelopes are done!  Stuffing - ugh!  Maybe if you get them done, we can work on them Sunday also?
  • Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!  I just checked out your bio and everything looks great.  The cake topper is going to be too cute.  Love the dresses you chose.
  • Options
    kasey12kasey12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks!
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks Sarah!  Love all you dresses, esp the rehearsal dinner one. 
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!  I love your STD magnets.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! Santorini - I love your cake pic in your siggy!! Everyone picked out beautiful cakes!
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    santorini-the cake you picked is gorgeous!
  • Options
    mlo13mlo13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved all the dresses!! the b-party one is really gorgeous!!! The shoes, oh well, stunning!! and the cake topperis so cute!! love them all...congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards