Delaware
Options

FU - Candy

I got most of my candy yesterday!  Went to Bylars and bought 12 different kinds, ordered a few missing ones from oriental trading, and Im going to run to the Middletown Farmers Market this afternoon for my 1 missing item - (the little dots on the long strips of paper).  I actually did so well, I need a few more glass bowls!  I also needed to trade the chinese boxes for bags since alot of the things will not fit, so ordered them last night.  If anyone wants to buy 140 plain white chinese boxes - let me know!So glad this is done, and I was able to get cool, yummy candy without blowing my budget!

Re: FU - Candy

• Options
    amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome.
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have glass bowls - see bio.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  Glad it worked out :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey steph, i still have that tall cylindar vase from the centerpeice at donna's wedding.  do you want me to bring it on sunday?
  • Options
    mlo13mlo13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for candy!! I thought about you last nite at the tasting at the Chesapeake Inn, they had a candy bar in purple on display!!! Looks really awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ended up not being able to do my lavender/purple/white...  I ended up doing old fashion, retro (I guess youd call it?)  think pixie stix, candy necklaces, fun dip, jaw breakers, big lollipops...  As much as I wanted it my color, I just couldnt afford the candy I wanted - this was about 1/3 of the cost!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good job Steph! I'm glad it all worked out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards