Delaware
Options

Beach Band?

Hi, I've been reading the posts for a few months now, but this is my first post.  First, thanks to all of you for all the great advice so far!We're getting married at the Addy Sea in Bethany in June 2010 and I wondered if anyone had recommendations for a band?Thanks!

Re: Beach Band?

• Options
    Spring2009Spring2009 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could not recommend Marquee Band more. They were a blast and people are still raving about them! They are pretty affordable too, compared to the others that I looked into from Philly. I am not 100% sure if they travel to the beach but they had no issues traveling to Greenville DE. They are from South Jersey. www.marqueeband.com
  • Options
    katiehutkatiehut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for this!  I should have mentioned before that space constraints are limiting us to a 4 or 5 person band, but I really appreciate the recommendation!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is the type of band you're looking for but my friend just booked Jimi Smooth & Hittime Band for her wedding next summer. She loves them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a post on the Philly board from yesterday with a bunch of band recs also to give you a few more ideas...  Its from 8/20 and its titled Band or DJ. GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have a good friend, Jenni, who is the lead singer in a band. they are a cover band and they do a variety of songs from classic, rock, pop... you get the idea. evertime my fiance go to see them they are high energy and a lot of fun. (i'm not sure if you are familiar with the local bands burnt siena, and kristen and the noise... but thats what her band reminds me of) unfortunately we cant fit the entire band at our wedding so she is going to do some accustic songs along with our dj. if you want some more info just email me madudlek@yahoo.com and i can put you in contact with her. good luck! :)
  • Options
    Spring2009Spring2009 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lissa - what is the name of this cover band? Do they play around wilmington at all? I love Burnt Sienna and Kristen! I'm always looking for live bands to go see. I'd be interested in seeing this one. Do they have a website?
  • Options
    katiehutkatiehut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions!  I'll let you know what we end up doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards