Delaware
Options

VENT

So.. I was excited because the first two RSVPS arrived today in the mail. The first one was a yes, which I was totally excited about because I didnt think she would be able to make it The second one was a no which from my cousins on my dad side. Now, they live in MD- not far away from where I am getting married. But... the reason they said no was because theymade plans to go to a school reunion. Now i am hurt, livid , and upset because I have traveledto Nj for anything they have, come to everything, and came up for their wedding when I was at college. Now they've known for two years, 9 months for the Save The Date, and saw me on 7/11 at my brothers weddding and said see you at your wedding! And now all of sudden you made plans for a school reunion. I am pissed!!! I am sorry Family comes first. Im just going to write them off! I cant stand ignorant people. Now, thats a lame reason. I could understand being far away or being sick.We even have people who are coming from far away and are sick still coming to my wedding!uGHH!

Re: VENT

• Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome news about getting some RSVP's but sucks that your cousin can't come and put a school reunion over your wedding. 
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well that's crummy! WTF would you want to go to a SCHOOL REUNION over a fabulous party/celebration with family? Boo on them. Want me to kick butts?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards