Ohio-Columbus

Hair Salon

I'm getting married downtown and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a salon nearby that would be reasonably priced to get my hair and bridesmaids' hair done. Thanks!

Re: Hair Salon

• sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always try the Aveda Salon School on campus. I'm sure it would probably be really cheap because it's students doing your hair, but they have teachers etc on hand to assist where needed.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    When I used to live in Columbus I went to 1400 Downtown (now called Square One).  It's at the corner of Gay and High st. and it's a cool place with equally cool people.  I don't some of the new people there, but my stylist Michael is great and I'd also recommend Quinn.
  • Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    When I lived in the Short North, I got my hair cut at Max the Salon.  They aren't really cheap though.  About the same prices as the rest of the Penzone Salons.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We got our hair done at Max the Salon Short North, and that is where I went for almost 2 years (engagement photos until now). The prices were about average for a Penzone salon. But my stylist recently moved back up north and my husband and I have started going to Studio Fovero close to home in German Village. Not sure about their formal hair style prices, though.
  • senoritalisasenoritalisa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Aveda Hair Salon for a trim and it took the hair stylist 2 hrs. to cut 2 inches! I thought I might use them for my wedding day as well but it was such a horrible experience for me-very unprofessional. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards