Delaware
Options

*tonysgurl*

thanks for the compliments on our wedding pics from my prevoius post on vendor reviews! the catering thing did suck, but luckily it was just our lunch caterer so all was forgotten by the time our awesome dinner caterers came around for cocktail hour. below is a link i just got today from my photog to some recpetion pics which highlights some of the cake and flowers...was just easier to copy and paste the link rather than put on the bio website... the cake, i just really wish that pinkish color wasnt there. my theme was peacock ... there is no shade of peach/pink in peacock! otherwise i think it looked fine... and the flowers, i dont think the photos here do justice to them but they were beautiful! http://myweddingshows.com/ShilpaRuchir/Reception/

Re: *tonysgurl*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    whoops that link is pasting right...the needs to removed from "reception"...weird!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Unfortunately, I cant see your reception pics - when I paste in the link, it eventually takes me to your photographers blog...  I do see the getting ready pics though, and again - you look beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards