Delaware

TGIF!!

How are we all on this soggy morning?  I for one, am soaked :)  Any plans for the weekend?FI and I are going shopping tonight for a shirt for me - our e-pics are a week from today!  Then our kitty has a physical appt tomorrow.  Always fun getting her into the carrier :/
*Lauren*
Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF!!

• lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm drenched as well...don't have an umbrella so I used a large hallmark plastic bag over my head...well, as I got out of my car, the bag flew off and i had to run to pick it up and then run into my work.  We were all laughing so hard, and I looked like a drowned rat. LOL! Tonight i'm by myself...have to move these shower gifts upstairs Tomorrow...work, then meeting with photographer at 3pm. Sunday...nothing planned
  • edited December 2011
    This weekend is packed for me :)Tonight is girls night with my ringbearer's mom- watching a movie and having a glass of wine with her!Tomorrow, I am going dress shopping with one of my good friends from hs who just got engaged, having lunch with her, then going home and getting ready for a family wedding tomorrow night!Sunday, it's the opening day of Christian Ed at my church for the year, so there is a picnic and games and a big celebration/party/get together.I am going to be exhausted come Sunday night. LOL
  • edited December 2011
    It was so miserable today :(  I spent much of the day driving (and getting lost) to bridal shops... driving and this weather is not a fun mixture.I'm working tomorrow and Sunday 3-11.  Booo. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards