Delaware
Options

Wedding Programs

Anyone know where free templates to be found? I went to google but they didnt have much that was free and fall. Thanks!

Re: Wedding Programs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may have to make your own.  I know Jackie made her own on Word; she used a tri-fold brochure layout/template (which should already be in the program, or you can get some off of microsoft.com), and added what she wanted to it.  I am pretty sure that Lura is using her idea as well, with the tri-fold brochure.If anything, I would check out the templates on Microsoft.com for Publisher (if you have publisher).  You can do booklets, brochures, however you want it to look on that program.  There are some already built into the program itself, but there are plenty more on the microsoft website. You could also try searching for  "Word Brochure Templates" or "Publisher booklet templates" on Google, and go from there.  Overall, though, you will most like have to add your own clip art to make it fit the fall theme.
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jackie emailed me her tri-fold template adn that is what i'm using.  I just took out her info, and added mine.  I can email it to you if you want.
  • Options
    bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure! bubblyblondy 03 AT YAHOO DOT COM
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lauren-YGM!
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I just say that I love that the wedding programs I made for my sister back in 2003 are still getting used/revamped for weddings today?! SO COOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and I do thank you for sharing your template with me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you email me it too? v_contrisciano at yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards