Delaware

MORNING EVERYONE

Few things I want to put out there:1. I miss chatting daily, so sorry I have been MIA - as always. (Darn work!)2. Are we still planning a G2G October 2?3. I know once Halloween hits we are on the roller coaster ride into the holiday season, so I thought I would toss this out early. Would anyone be interested in having/hosting a New Years Eve Gathering/Party this year?I wouldn't mind tossing it myself, but considering I will be in my 3rd trimester (from seeing and hearing stories from my coworker who is currently in her 3rd) cleaning can be a little harder than normal. LOL, so I think it would be easier to attend as a guest, but I wouldn't mind helping by bringing a dish/beverages.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MORNING EVERYONE

• lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to host, but can't, as my whole house could fit in your living room...no lie.  However, I would love to attend as well if someone wants to host.  :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    btw, what G2G on 10/2??? 
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tossed around the idea of going to one of the orchards.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll think about it, but my house is pretty small as well....but if I clean it, it's a possibility!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Jackie, did you want to go that Friday night, October 2nd?
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, if we do the GTG on Oct 2, I won't be able to attend.  We have a wedding that night.I would be willing to help get everything ready for a party, but living in an apartment, well, there just isn't room here.  But like I said, I would be willing to help someone get ready for one.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait - I meant Saturday or Sunday (3rd or 4th). I am open to either. LOL. Sorry my brain is off today. LOL
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm available the 3rd or 4th.  I do have to work on the 3rd until noon, but anytime after that.  :)
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you all were talking about a New years Eve gathering. But, Im thinking about throwing my 2nd annual Halloween Party? Anyone interested being invited???
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never done a Halloween party so I may be interested in this, esp. since the 31st is a Saturday this year. Are you going to be up to it all post wedding though? From someone that has been there - it took Mike and I a bit of time to get back into any kind of normal routine once we got back from the honeymoon, let alone to host a party. If you think so - cool. Just tossing that bit of experience out there. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards