Delaware
Options

*jmcandidi

Jenelle, I hate to have to do this, but I have to warn you about posting as a vendor.  I had to delete you post (I gave you 24 hours to do so), and have to let you know that posting by any wedding vendors of any type is not allowed on TK.  I really don't want to see you banned, so I am letting you know so you don't do it again.Also, just so you are aware, vendors of any kind, including those who are brides, are not allowed to post at all on the regular boards- any type of communication much go through TK and The Knot Gods themselves. In the future, especially if you are posting on the national boards (like a club board), keep this info under wraps and don't let it get out, or else you won't be allowed to post at all.

Re: *jmcandidi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, sorry I didn't respond to the other posting right away. I don't have a computer and read the post that told me I should delete it. I was going to delete it right now. I appreciate you doing to. I don't want to be breaking rules and such ha ha. I made an account and just started posting without reading anything. I wasn't trying to market just trying to help. But I understand where the Gods are coming from. Thanks for helping me out and I will try to be more aware of the rules.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem, I just want to make sure you stay around and keep posting!  The way I see it, I would rather let someone know what they are doing wrong so they can correct and keep posting, rather than keep doing it wrong and get themselves banned.We love having new posters, they help keep the board lively!  Please don't take it the wrong way, and I hope you will keep posting ideas and whatnot :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It takes a whole lot to offend me! I eventually want to become one of the gang. I need the guidance! I have the type of personality that hits everything head first several times till i get hurt before I learn. So I am glad I have people behind me to show me the way espicially old pros. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards