Delaware
Options

The Announcement you have been waiting for....

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A future Delaware Knottie is on her way! Lilita Gabrielle is measuring healthy and average, with a little longer arms and legs (like me) and seems to also be following in the stubborn tradition that all the women in my family have. As the tech said, "this one has a mind of her own." Hehe...have NO IDEA where that one comes from. ;) Mike is already saying no dating until she is 40. ;)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Announcement you have been waiting for....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  That is so exciting, and Lilita is a beautiful name :)  So happy for you and Mike!!!
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Little girls are so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww - congrats! Im so happy for you guys :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWWWW congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Jackie!  That's great!  Is Lilita a family name? I really like it.
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No it's not a family name. Actually it is a name we heard in a Bollywood movie "Bride and Prejudice" and I thought it was really pretty! I think in the movie it is said as Lalita, which we were going to go with, but everyone kept thinking we were saying Lolita (which many associate to a movie with a funky man who is into young girls), so we changed the spelling a bit. I like the spelling this way now too because the nickname can be Lilly or Lita. :) Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I am excited to finally start getting the room together this weekend. Mike got all that weird wallpaper boarder off that the previous owners had up for their daughter so this week is Spackle to prep for a painting weekend. :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards