Delaware
Options

Photographer Poll

Hello,I thought I'd start off the day with a little comparison.  I've been having trouble finding a high quality photographer - though we are talking to about 3 people that are doable and have VERY nice work.  Who is your photographer and what do you like most about their work?  Go! 

Re: Photographer Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Cindy Guessford, her pics are amazing! So far, I have done a Bpic session and Epic session with her, and both came out wonderful. Im still waiting on the wedding pics (ugh) but I have seen a few (I received our slideshow). We choose her because we loved her style, plus I wanted certain things (2 photogs, a disk w/ rights, albums for us and parents, and printed proofs) and when I compared all my finalists with packages including all those items, she was the cheapest. Who are you narrowed down to? Maybe some of us have experience with them...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Cindy Guessford too! I have also used her for Bpics & Epics so far. I wanted a photog with a very artistic, unique style and I found that in Cindy. I can't say enough good things about her!
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Thomas Lunt. I liked how we felt comfortable with him and his pictures are great. :) Oh and the fact that the price was right was also a bonus. (The prices are very different now I will say, but still great stuff.) I need to get them on my married bio already. Hahaha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using a girl that I used to work with. She is amazing... He name is Leah Blaise . www.photographybyleah.com she is very good and her packages are very reasonable. She is very artsey and has awesome perspectives.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    candini - i love her stuff!!  and her prices are reasonable!  i love the standard package - it's pretty much exactly what we're looking for.  I'm definitely going to contact her.  Thanks!!
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used New Leaf Photography and Erin and Nicole were great to work with.
  • Options
    anastasia80anastasia80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ferry Huang Photography:http://www.ferryhuangphotography.comInexpensive, but great pictures.  Also I like the fact that he gives full rights to print pictures.  Not a lot of photographers are doing that.
  • Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and my 2nd shooter was Issy Schmid! OMG she was AWESOME! Totally would look into her too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards