Delaware

CONGRATS to this week's bride!

Congratulation to the lovely bride getting married this weekend!  We are so happy for you!  We know that your day will be breathtaking, full of beauty, joy, happiness, laughter, awe, and most importantly love!  We celebrate with you as you join together to spend the rest of your life with the man you love, and we wish you only the very best for your entire day.  Remember to take a few moments to breathe and take it all in- you are a MRS!  Congrats again!October 31, 2009Sarah122481

Re: CONGRATS to this week's bride!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats Sarah! I know you will be a beautiful bride :) Enjoy your day, take some alone time with Tim to just enjoy, and dont forget to give a friend your camera! Youll need some pics while waiting 8-12 weeks for your pros :) Also, enjoy your fantastic honeymoon (Im so jealous!)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Sarah!!!  Enjoy your day and remember to take a moment to breathe and just bask in the love that surrounds you.  Can't wait to see pics!
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy you day Sarah!  Congrats and I can't wait to see pics.
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!!! I can't wait to see your photos :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! And I will be giving my camera to my sister's friend who is a photographer...so hopefully between that and my guest's photos I'll be good for the long wait ahead of me haha. Thank you for all of your help this past year!! Hope everyone has a great Halloween!
  • bubblyblondybubblyblondy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YaY!!! Congrats its finally your day!!!!!! Rleanx and enjoy the day!!! Cant wait to see pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards