Delaware

Happy Thursday!

So, what's everyone doing this weekend?Friday-not much, work and then nothing.  DH works late.Saturday-no work YAY!!  Hanging with my mom, going to visit a restaurant up in Conshohocken to try out for my SIL's baby shower in 2 weeks.  Then coming back home and maybe making some candy to put in the favor boxes.  Don't know what I'm doing that night.  DH gets off at 6pm, so maybe go out to dinner.  We don't give candy out.  (or maybe going to a potluck??)Sunday-nothing all day, then DH gets off at 7pm.  (or maybe a potluck if it's not on saturday?????)

Re: Happy Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    Friday - I dont think were doing anything... Probably just hang out here Sat & Sun - we are leaving early Sat to stop at Tonys grandparents, then headed to one of his races... Camping Sat night, he rides Sunday. Race should be finished late afternoon/early evening and well head home that night. Hoping its not raining all weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - work, then hitting the mall and Cici's for dinner!Saturday - working on my paintings, church, then grocery storeSunday - gym, going on a trailride with FI and then recovering from the ride...haven't been on a horse since summer!
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday - painting our apartment back to white and start packing stuff up.Sat - shop for a lighting fixture and then watching the phillies game.  Sunday - Study for my med term test.  Then relaxing on the couch all day!
  • edited December 2011
    Friday - nothing specialSaturday - dinner at Chart House, watch WS gameSunday - watch football from sports bar w/FISaturday we were supposed to meet up with FI's friend and his gf.  Only met the gf once and wasn't impressed.  Got a call today from FI that those plans are off!  Yay.  Now I don't have to be fake friendly and talk about bs to a stranger.
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working on baby room again (trim painting and carpet cleaning) to get it finished. General house cleaning (including carpets) getting ready for my knottie friend from Texas!! I can't believe she will be here in a week. Going to check with Mike on the potluck - what dates etc
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday - Work until 7 PM & then carving our pumpkins & watching it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown. Saturday - Cleaning, grocery shopping, taking Kae out trick-or-treating, and then watching the Phillies ksya!! Sunday - Relax & watch some football.
  • edited December 2011
    Getting Married!!!!!!!   :)Friday - drop my puppy off at the sitter's house, check in to The Hotel, church rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at HartefeldSaturday - Wedding Day!!!Sunday - return home and pick up our puppy and start preparing for our honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards