Delaware
Options

groomsmen gifts

Ok, my fiance has waited until the last minute and has no idea what he wants to do for his guys.  Any ideas??  Thanks

Re: groomsmen gifts

• Options
    Dnyce7282Dnyce7282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not sure if you are the same person...but someone had this posted on teh Philly board sometime this week...check it out, there were a few replies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DH waited until the last minute too.  He wound up going to things remembered in the christiana mall and got all the groomsmen a metallic glass tankard.  he got their names and their role in the wedding inscribed on them.  the groomsmen liked them and they were on sale for $15.  of course the personalization is extra but they were done in about an hour.
  • Options
    LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Capcatchers, they came out awesome [url]http://www.capcatchers.com[/url] not your typical groomsmen gift, i think the guys will actually use them!
  • Options
    LegosLadyLegosLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We gave each guy a bottle of their favorite liquor, like Grand Marnier or 1800 Tequila, plus a nice cigar.
    R loves B = Sweet Lily Grace Born July 9th, 2011 FT SAHM and loving life!
  • Options
    een128een128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing personalized Pilsner Glasses painted with their favorite sports team.  The woman who does it is in Middletown.  I have her email if you are interested.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got the Capcatchers too. They were a big hit! DH bought the small tub and put the capcatcher and a 6 pack of the GM fav beer in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards