Delaware

Video Question

My FI and I are definitely going to have a videographer at our wedding, but are trying to decide who to go through.  We've looked at the websites of all the recommendations on the boards and on the vendor pages.  When we came across Dazzle Photography's page we discovered that style video is exactly what we are looking for...of course he is already booked for our wedding.  Is anyone familiar with another videographer who just does a high paced short wedding highlight video similar to the one Dazzle offers?  Thanks in advance :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Video Question

• edited December 2011
    I haven't ever heard of them, or their videography.  Sorry :/

You may try asking on the Philly board- they may have ideas, esp since you are based off an idea instead of pricing.  Many girls are geared strictly towards decently priced video, and don't really have thoughts on styling.

Also, be sure to ask B2B on the Philly board about her video person.  He's one I have never heard of, but he did an e-video (like e-pics, but a video), and she raves about him.  He may be what you are looking for, based off her video.  I believe the company is Per Siempre Video, but I am be wrong. 

Hope that helps you out!
  • cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MBR-Yeah its Per Sempre.(www.persemprevideos.com/) I love him and contacted him but he doesnt book until a year out :( but you shouldnt have a problem uderin02 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you both for your help...I don't think we checked that website out yet, so we definitely will!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards