Ohio-Columbus
Options

Flowerman and DIY?

Has anyone done this or plans on using there DIY service.  I just dont know if i feel comfortable having to make things the day before my wedding and having to pick up and deliver the flowers myself.
What do you guys think?

Re: Flowerman and DIY?

• Options
    jdcwedding1jdcwedding1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested in them, at least for the savings!  I talked to them at one of the bridal shows and they were saying instead of paying like $10 for each bout, you could buy a dozen flowers for $12 and have 12 bouts.  I have a consultation with them at the end of this month and can tell you more then if you want when I know more.  Although it's an extra thing to take care of the day of, I think the savings will be worth it (and the flowers look awesome).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats great... Keep me updated.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just used them for my cousin's wedding last week. 6 of us made the bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen's boutonnieres and corsages. The bride's bouquet was done by the professionals. They all turned out great and no one had done it before (except me, I took their class). There were 4 other wedding groups in there that day and they all looked great. I am using them for my wedding in February.

If you're in doubt, I would highly recommend taking the class they give on bouquet making. It'll give you more confidence in the process. And feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for my sister's wedding last year at the Centerville location and everything turned our AMAZINGLY!!  And we had such a great time putting everything together.  She could not have been happier and they couldn't have been easier. 

I am using them in Columbus for all of my flowers for my wedding in June and I can't wait to see how everything we picked out comes together!  I would recommend them to anyone!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards