Delaware
Options

Suggestions for Gourmet Wedding Cupcakes in Newark, DE/Elkton, MD?

Tried SAS cupcakes, they weren't for me. Looking to get some recommendations please. Thanks!

Re: Suggestions for Gourmet Wedding Cupcakes in Newark, DE/Elkton, MD?

• Options
    I like Baby Cakes Cupcakes on Kirkwood Hwy. Babycakescupcakesde.com I also like Cupcake Heaven up on 202. They made a cupcake cake for my SIL's baby shower and it was cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks! I will check em out!
  • Options

There's a local lady in Elkton that makes them. I tried one when I stopped into a wedding shop with my friend last week- they're fantastic. Her name is Leslie Loveless, email is lovessweettreats@yahoo.com. I'd HIGHLY recommend her.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!! Emailing now
  • Options
    JENNY!!!! :):):):) 

Second for Cupcake Heaven.  Also I *think* Sweets by Ginger makes cupcakes.  And I'm pretty sure they're awesome.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    <div>Constance Grant is amazing!  She was at the Prestige Evnet Management bridal show and her sweet potato cake shooters were phenomenal.  Her FB fan page is Custom Cake Creations by Constance.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your experience.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_suggestions-for-gourmet-wedding-cupcakes-in-newark-deelkton-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:3398de73-29b1-43cb-8631-dff49582cfeaPost:7ef314dc-c873-4069-a36c-b32ede78b7d6">Suggestions for Gourmet Wedding Cupcakes in Newark, DE/Elkton, MD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tried SAS cupcakes, they weren't for me. Looking to get some recommendations please. Thanks!
    Posted by thejennyz[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards