Delaware

re-intro and question

Hi girls!  I introduced myself a while ago on these boards but have since been totally inactive.  I just moved to DE from DC and after a few crazy months of moving drama, I am back to wedding planning!  We only have our venue and photographer and we are now less than a year away!  I'm working on DJ and ceremony musicians now- any recs?  I would prefer to work with someone local, but need someone willing to travel to my venue which is in Havre de Grace, MD. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: re-intro and question

• edited December 2011
    A lot of girls on here use Tom Barrett.  Myself and JZags are using Jenny Z Mobile DJ, and she's actually based in Maryland, so she might be a good fit for you.  She has a ton of different packages but she books up fairly quickly.  Her website is www.jennyzmobiledj.com.

Also: WELCOME BACK!! :)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011

Where are you getting married?  I live in MD, just over the line.

I am using Tom Barrett. 

I just semi-booked my ceremony musicians today.  For anyone who frequents Newark/Elkton bars, it is SoleCraft.  I know the lead singer personally and they agreed to do my ceremony and cocktail hour accustic. They normally don't do weddings but they are very good.

September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back :)

I also used Tom Barrett, and was very happy overall with them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'll look into JennyZ ( I think my venue recommended her too) and I'll check out Tom Barrett and see if they have anyone that will travel to MD.

soontobe-  We are getting married at the Vandiver Inn in Havre de Grace.

Thanks again for all the help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Vandiver is beautiful!!

I'm getting married in Cecil County and Tom Barrett is traveling to our location.  They aren't charging a traveling fee either.  I have him at the same price as someone else (I forget who) on this board and they are in Wilmington/Newark area.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards