Delaware

A Success!!!!

hey all!!
just returned from our honeymoon!! I just wanted to check in and give some reviews on our wedding and honeymoon and maybe help some people out!

wedding:
at Pizzadili Winery in Felton, DE......AMAZING!!! everything is done there...ceremony, reception, and catering. They are a great family owned business to work with and our day was flawless!! (at least in my eyes) the 40% rain held off and we had a beautiful day and i give this venue an A+++++!!

photographer Marc Levi and DJ Brian Connor were also both awesome and I receommend them both!

Honeymoon:
Excellence Resort in Riviera Maya, Cancun......AMAZING!!!! this is an all-inclusive resort where they bring romance to the top, top, top notch!! obviously i have never been on another honeymoon buuuut i think this was the best place to go! hahaha. There is an exclusive excellence club and honeymoon package....basically they treat you like kings and queens! all the staff was so friendly and always extremely accommadating to every wish we had. my husband did the extensive research for the honeymoon but told me that you get the most for your money here! this resort gets an A++++++!!!

Hope this helps!!! Happy Planning :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Success!!!!

• scalhoun125scalhoun125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some photos (non-pro)
    Did I mention hoe BEAUTIFUL Pizzadilli Winery is???!!!

Homemade Photo Booth!! cheaper and soo much fun!!

The vineyard is stunning as well as the winery building!

sparklers tunred out as a great way to end the night!!
    And made for some very pretty photos!

In my opinion...the best bridesmaids dress!! The girls all look soo great and we have all received so many compliments! dress by The Dessy Group...Twist Wrap dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!  Everything looks absolutely GORGEOUS.  I'm super jealous of your Mexican vacay.  I'm counting down the days until I am in Aruba.

Your BM dresses are almost the exact same color as mine!  High five for bold purples :)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you had a good time! I also agree - the BM dresses were gorgeous. As was yours! :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    So pretty! I love the purple!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My Bridesmaids are wearing the same dress, what color is this? I would love a bold, bright purple but  the purple swatch I saw was dark. Your pics are gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards