Delaware

Cer/Recept Site near i-95

Hi Everyone,
I got married 1.5 years ago and used the knot a lot, and now my its my sisters turn.... however I'm kind of out of the wedding loop.  I'm trying to help her find a place and was looking for some recs... we live in Baltimore, and his family is in Philly... so the best area would be some place that is somewhere in between the 2... or at least something north of baltimore up 95.  They don't want anything too fancy or expensive, it doesnt have to be outside, but a place that can also do the ceremony.  It won't be that many people, maybe about 100.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  --Andrea

Re: Cer/Recept Site near i-95

• edited December 2011
    The Christiana Hilton is just a few minutes off 95.  I went to a wedding there over the summer, and they did a beautiful job.
  • edited December 2011
    I was just about to say that...I had my wedding at Christiana Hilton in July.  It's right off 95, and the smaller room is perfect for 100 people.  I'm not sure what you're looking for price wise, but it's definitely not the least expensive place you'll find.  It's so worth it though, it was perfect :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Crown Plaza Valley Forge in King of Prussia. We are getting married there in November 2010. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards