Delaware
Options

BPics

Anyone else get their email? I'm debating on which weekend to do it- I'd like to go when there's someone that I 'know' (from here) that way I'll be less self conscious.
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BPics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did get the email!  I am really debating whether I want to do a group session or I want to do a private session.  Either way, her prices are really good, especially for what she is including.  I think if I do it, I may have my hair and MU done here instead of there (though I may do it there, that price for both is really good too).

If anyone else is interested in joining in the fun for a b-pics group (or private) session, let me know- there is a post down a little further (two actually) detailing what's going on!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd be more comfortable in a group session- b/c I won't be the only one in the room with 'body issues'. Everyone is self conscious of something. KWIM? We'll see. I dropped 9lbs this week, so, if I can maintain this for the next few weeks, I might be good:) MBR- if you decide on a group, I'll go the same day. Just let me know which one you pick.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    huttonjhuttonj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got the email!

I emailed her and told her either weekend would work for me - since my wedding is in June I thought this would be a perfect gift for the future hubby to get on our wedding day.

Now that you guys mention it - I was unsure about what "group" session meant - I thought group just meant we were all meeting at one spot but would do the pictures privately? Now I'm confused!

Enlighten me? I'm still interested either way most likely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If I wasn't preggo I would so do this :(   

I want DH and I to do sexy maternity pics. Like ones with our shirt off and me in jeans with no top... but not showing boobs.... I think those are so cool. I think pregnancy is so beautiful...  He's freaking out because we are still waiting for the wedding pics and i'm already talking about M-pics and Newborn pics... hahahahaha. He's so over photography...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenny- Steph does those too.  Actually, maternity and babies are her specialty.  She's got a package where you get both the maternity shots and then the newborn shots.  And it's not an outrageous cost.  It's listed on her website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_bpics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:5a6d368d-e03d-41e3-8e96-af5046ae8978Post:7ba6dd1a-128b-4d5f-b5e0-d0d018cff78e">Re: BPics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Got the email! I emailed her and told her either weekend would work for me - since my wedding is in June I thought this would be a perfect gift for the future hubby to get on our wedding day. Now that you guys mention it - I was unsure about what "group" session meant - I thought group just meant we were all meeting at one spot but would do the pictures privately? Now I'm confused! Enlighten me? I'm still interested either way most likely!
    Posted by huttonj[/QUOTE]

A group session is where everyone gets together and they rent one or two rooms, and then each girl has her pictures taken (separately) during that span where they have the rooms.  Basically, this cuts costs down for everyone- instead of each girl having to rent a room or figuring out something, figuring out hair and makeup, etc, you do it all together (not the pictures, just the session) and it makes it cheaper.  So yes, your thought of meeting at one spot but doing pictures privately is correct :)
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

MBR - I have seen her maternity pics which are beautiful... but i don't know if they are edgy enough for me, hers are more sweet. However, if she is looking to break into B-pics then I think she could pull off what I'm looking for. I will contact her and see. I haven't really looked into it too much but a package for the two would be amazing!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards