Delaware
Options

Farmhouse

Hi guys!  It's been a loooong time since I've been on here, but my sister is freshly engaged so I'm helping her out.  She recently booked the Farmhouse - does anyone have any pictures of weddings/receptions there?  Thanks!

Re: Farmhouse

• Options
    edited December 2011
    YES!  I was just married there October 11th.  You can view my professional photos at www.nleafphoto.com.  click on the large picture, then click on "proofs".  Mine should be the first gallery listed.  if not, it's under Rich & Lura. 

I LOVED it there! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there too!  Creative Imagery photography has a bunch of photos that were taken there; I spent a lot of time looking at them.  (http://creativeimagery.smugmug.com/share/905WDv8FZB2Tk).  Also, I have pictures from an open house we went to there, if you want me to upload them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lura--I love your pictures, especially from the ceremony.  None of the online galleries I looked at on the other photo site I mentioned had outdoor ceremony pictures, so it was really a treat to see yours.  I would love to hear more about your experience there.  Did you do a wedding blog or vendor review?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally loved Lura's wedding.  It was wonderfully done, the food was tasty, and the space was just perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rains-I did a vendor review under my old name on here *lmicolucci*, but it's been so long it's probably deleted.  I'll have to search for it.  What is your email address?  I'll send you the information privately. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found my vendor review from 10/26...

The Farmhouse:  A
    We had both the ceremony and reception at The Farmhouse.  I feel in love with it a first sight.  It had that quaint country charm I was looking for.  The staff was super helpful.  Lori, the coordinator was super sweet and always returned my phone calls and emails.  I thought the place looked gorgeous on my wedding day.  Lori even came up to the bridal suite and asked if I wanted to use the leftover floral swags the bride from the previous wedding had left there.  Sure, I didn't have to pay for them and they matched everything perfectly.  The place where the outside ceremony was held was beautiful, except for the bugs flying around, but they couldn't help that.  The food was delicious!  They didn't really offer a food tasting, but everything turned out great.  I even got an extra hour added on, for signing up last year.  The only downside was that there really isn't a large dance floor, so when people would dance it was crowded.  What I really liked most about the Farmhouse was that it included everything!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, thank you so much Lura!  Everything looks so beautiful!  And your dress is gorgeous too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_farmhouse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:5c5e38e1-2cca-4c24-a075-9429fbb4b962Post:08c0f817-b979-445d-8d5a-5485a3ff1a82">Re: Farmhouse</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rains-I did a vendor review under my old name on here *lmicolucci*, but it's been so long it's probably deleted.  I'll have to search for it.  What is your email address?  I'll send you the information privately. 
    Posted by Mrs.LuraT[/QUOTE]

I PMed you my email before I saw you had posted the review, but if you have anything else you want to let me know about it, please email me.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards