Ohio-Columbus

I'm back with Reviews!!!! Part 1

Well I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since our wedding, but time has flown! We’re now back from our honeymoon & I’m all moved to North Carolina. Our wedding was absolutely wonderful so I’m very excited to share our vendor reviews with you all!

Rehearsal Dinner – Planks Pizza B+

We both love Planks! The pizza was wonderful, and the service was good as well.  We reserved the semi-private room on the first floor & it fit our group of about 20-25 perfectly.  The only negative thing was the owner/manager (man who always wears suspenders), if you go there you probably know him, kept running in and saying the most random things. If you go there, you know that’s pretty normal, but some of our guests were a little confused & surprised by him.

Ceremony – St. Catharine’s Catholic Church

I’m not really going to review a church, because I think that would be somewhat inappropriate, but I just wanted to say, we had a wonderful experience here. I grew up in the church so we felt very comfortable there. The pastor of the church Fr. Michael Lumpe did our ceremony & counseling and was absolutely wonderful!

Reception Venue – The Loft at Smith Brother’s A+++

During the process of choosing the venue I felt a lot of stress & anxiety since my hubby (yay!) couldn’t help because of his military stationing in NC.  As soon as I met with Steve & Molly Rayo I knew it was the place for us! We loved the different industrial look of it. They were very accommodating in every way possible.  Molly was so organized and helpful. She took care of absolutely everything. Almost every meeting we had with her, she actually came to meet us at our place of choosing which was very convenient. They never overstepped their bounds though & still planned everything to our specifications right down to where to put the one dinner chair with arms (which my grandpa needed.) They were so helpful in working with our budget, and we actually came out well under budget. Everything went really smoothly and so many of my (rather picky) family members raved about the excellent service that they received.

For us the 2 story layout was perfect. We had hor’dourves & cocktails down stairs, then our dinner, and cake upstairs & our 1st dance downstairs. I liked that guests who didn’t really want to dance could stay upstairs and talk, and guests who did could have a good time dancing downstairs. It worked well for us and the guests seemed to like it as well. There is an elevator for guests who need it as well.

Our baby! image Sadie
Anniversary

Re: I'm back with Reviews!!!! Part 1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards