Delaware
Options

B-Pics Session interest?

my photog, Stephanie Glover Photography, is interested in getting into boudoir pics.

I approached her about doing a session, since she is one of those photogs that you are really comfortable around, and she said she would be interested in doing a group session, to help keep costs down, as well as it being relatively lower cost then other photogs since she is newer to this and would need photos for her portfolio.

I wanted to see if anyone on here would be interested in doing a b-pic group session.  I don't have details yet, except that it would probably be somewhere up in PA (she has a connection to a hotel for a room to shoot in).  She wanted to see if there would be interest in doing a group session before doing all the pricing and outfit details.

If you are interested at all, let me know.  If driving to PA is too far, let me know that too- if we can figure something else out down here (in a group session, there are usually 4-5 girls, and they all rent a room, whether hotel or B&B, for the day to take the pictures in.  The Photog usually provides hair and makeup). 

I would love to do this for hubby for our 1st anniversary, and if I can get it for a lower price, that makes it all the more worthwhile. 

Thanks everyone!

Re: B-Pics Session interest?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all for it. Just give me some details when you get them!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested too.  If you can get me some information when you have it I'd appreciate it.

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i'd be interested in the details too...thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would like more details. I have been looking into them but the prices have been a bit high IMO. Please let me know the details when you get them. I am in PA so it would be good! TIA

• Options
    stairwaygrlstairwaygrl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in April and would love to do a shoot as a gift for my FH! Please let me know details as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would definately be interested and I have a married friend who is also interested. we're in Pa.
    Anniversary PersonalMilestone Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd definitely be into this! (I'm from the Philadelphia board. Just peeking in here!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested, it would be a great 1st anniversary "paper" gift :)  Although, my H is a photographer and I wonder if he would feel gypped that someone else took these kinds of photos of me, haha.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm very interested if the price is right. Thanks for posting.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alright everyone, here is what we are going to do:

Please PM, email, or leave your email address here if you are interested in doing a b-pics session.  You can email me at msbriarrose@gmail.com

I will pass on that info to my photog.  She wants to survey us, to try and find out what we want in terms of b-pics: number of outfits, group session versus private session, pricing, location of the pics, etc.  She really wants to make sure that she can take care of anyone who wants to do these, and understands that with the other photogs out there, price is an issue.

Once she has the info she needs, she will set everything up and let us know where to go from there.

If you are uncomfortable doing such, let me know and we will figure something out. 

I am really, really excited about this.  I never thought I would be able to do them, since they are so pricey from other photogs and there are only limited amounts of photogs who seem to do them.  I think I am more excited about them for myself, boosting my self esteem and feeling good about myself even though I am plus size, than I am about giving these to DH for a first anniversary gift :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards