Delaware

Rustic barn type venue

Desperatly seeking a rustic location for OCtober 2014 wedding.
Nothing that I can find around here!
Looking in Delaware.
Please help!
Thank you for any suggestions!
(We don't mind bringing in electric and restrooms)

Re: Rustic barn type venue

• Not sure how big your guest list is, but The Tea Barn in Fair Hill, MD (about 5 minutes outside of Newark DE) is great.. It holds 125 people. It has electricity and an area next to it for an outside ceremony. We are getting married there this May! I have pictures and more info if you're interested-- message me  or post with your email address :)

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Rockwood Carriage House in Wilmington has a rustic feel to it - although not so rustic that it lacks electricity and plumbing!  My best friend is getting married there this July and it's really lovely....lots of stone and wood inside, and they have a little rose garden area that's open to your guests during the wedding.

Just a thought...are you considering booking a location this early?  I wouldn't until 18 mos out at the earliest.  Places can go out of business, buildings can get damaged, your financial situation could change...you never know.
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • LBug - Could you send me the info/pics of the Tea Barn? We're looking for places near-ish to Newark, DE and that sounds like a great option. ^_^ 
  • sure thing, email me with your email and i'll get it back to you: my email is ALexisMarie124@gmail.com :}

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Stone Barn in Kennet Square PA is nice, and rustic... Its right out side of delaware. Great facilities and beautiful out doors area for photos.
    Jay Clark Photography
    www.jayclarkphotography.com
  • Did you try Normandy Farms in PA?
  • Check out the Arden Gild Hall. Theyre not a "barn", but set back in the woods and pretty rustic feeling. Definitely a beautiful location for a fall wedding! I'm getting married at the smaller Buzz Ware Village Center directly across the road from the Gild this October!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello!! I would love to see pics, I am looking too, blairewalker88hotmail.com is my email address. I tried looking online and was unsuccessful!
  • Where in Delaware are you interested? Milton, about 20 mins from the beach has a Lavender farm that I heard is amazing. My fiance and I are planning on looking into it. If you want info let me know.
  • Hello,
    I am getting married at the tea barn in march and it am looking for advice on set up of the tables and decoration ideas. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • Hello,
    I am getting married at the tea barn in march and it am looking for advice on set up of the tables and decoration ideas. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
  • I wish I had a venue to suggest! I'm new to the PA area. I had a rustic barn wedding & loved it. Great choice. I used these invitations & they matched the wedding I envisioned perfectly:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards