Delaware

Excellent caterer!

So, just got married Saturday and I wanted to give a quick plug for my AMAZING caterer, Linda at Simple Touches Catering.  WHAT an amazing woman.  She was so sweet and personable...she drove to US for our first meeting, brought yummy samples of food, saw my Hubby's Tennesse coasters at his house and proposed an idea to me that we make a Tennessee cake for him as his groom's cake, dropped off table linens for the reception at his house, and generally covered my bases when I forgot stuff (like flowers for the cake, vases to put the BM bouqets in).  She was so easy to work with, and was very calming whenever I called in a frenzy and panic. She knew the answers and calmed me down.  Best of all was when our two photographers were excited that she was our caterer, b/c they had worked with her before and knew she was excellent.  And our guests sang her praises too: yummy food, being on top of things and just overall very organized.  She even made our cake for us and even though she says she's not a cake decorator, it was still lovely. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards