Delaware
Options

HAIR EXTENSIONS FOR WEDDING

I have short, thin hair that I can't really do a whole lot with so have really been considering hair extensions for my wedding.  I don't want clip-in or the sew in ones - I want the good, more long-lasting ones (for months), even though they come with a price tag. They would be in for my honeymoon as well so want the kind where I can pull my hair up. Obviously good extensions like this are going to run a little more which I am willing to pay, but does anyone have any suggestions as to anyone that can still do them at a reasonable price (without spending well over $1,000 or close to it)? Maybe a particular individual who can do them rather than being overpriced at a salon?

Thanks! :)

Re: HAIR EXTENSIONS FOR WEDDING

• Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions, but you may also post this on the Philly board if you are in New Castle County and are willing to travel across the state line to PA.  Many Delaware County, Chester County, and Philly area brides are on that board and may also be able to suggest salons or private hair dressers.
    Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards