Delaware
Options

Artesano Iron Works

We looked at the Artesano Iron Works and really loved it.  Has anyone have an event there?  Please share the good and the bad.  Especially any feedback on the food, you have to use their chef - price? quality?

Thanks.

Re: Artesano Iron Works

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Artesano in October 2012, and they have been fabulous every step of the way! THe staff is amazing and totally caters to you and what you want.  They have an in house caterer, and when we did our tasting, the food knocked my socks off!!! My fiancee and I are total foodies, and that was the most important thing to us.  We gave them a $1000 deposit to book, with 10% due after the tasting.  If we didn't like the food, they offered us our deposit back . They had nothing to worry about, because they far exceeded our expectations and spent so much time with us working and re-working our menu until it was perfect for us and our guests.  Ivan (manager) is a blast to work with, completely honest, and has been completely instrumental in bringing our vision to fruition.  

We're having 125 people, and our menu includes a cheese table, 4 hot passed hors d'ovores (lollipop lambchops, crab cakes, fingerling potatos with truffel oil and parmesan, and mini cuban burgers), mushroom soup starter (made from a recipe at our favorite restaurant) and a surf and turf duet entree.  Also, a dessert table with cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate ganache and raspberry tort, and a Starbucks coffee station (where we had our first date).  Our price includes staff (including bartenders), tax, gratuity and all rentals including glassware, linens, tables, chairs, etc... and our total is just over $21,000. 

I love that we can save money by bringing in our own alcohol, as they don't have a liquor licence. The space is amazing, and unique, and unlike anything else in the area.  Go see it if you get a chance. Also, they are expanding this December, making a new bar/dancefloor area that will make it flow just a little better.  Another plus is that the space is so beautiful that you don't need to spend much on flowers or decor. 
  • Options
    Thanks mrsdonofry!  Does your quote include the price of the venue? If so, which day does your wedding fall on, weekday, Sat or Sun?

I'm considering Artesano!

ljpgrippo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards