Delaware
Options

Introducing myself :-)

Already posted about photogs (and got great info from you all!) but thought I should introduce myself too...

My name is Rachel..Getting married 6/12/11 at Bethany Beach - but live in the Pittsburgh, PA area. 

This is marriage #2 for me, #1 for him. I have a daughter who turns 8 the week of our wedding.  We're doing a very small, very low-key wedding, but I'm learning that it doesn't matter the size, the to-do list is the same - just with less people. :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Introducing myself :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, Rachel! 

There's a bride on the Philly board who is planning a LD wedding, too.  All the power to ya.... I couldn't do that! 

I'm also a little jealous of your low-key wedding.  That's what I wanted, but with 150+ family members, it's not happening.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome again ^_^ & yea i gotcha with the guest count. i'm only gonna have 34 guests at most.
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! I'm planning my wedding for the Rehoboth area and sometimes finding vendors is difficult, but we love the area.  Good Luck with Planning!

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thx to you all!

Chemistry - I may be in touch with you for vendor ideas.  But so with  you - we just love the area. We vacationed there last summer and knew that's where we had to have our wedding. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PnVPnV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Rachel :) I'm planning a LD wedding as well in Newark so I can relate :) Good luck with all your planning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome! I went to a wedding in Rehobeth 3 years ago and loved it! Great excuse for a beach getaway!

You are definitely super woman on the LD wedding. I'm quite wound up but I'm planning my local wedding in a 6 mth time span.

It's wedding #1 for both of us and I have a 2.5yr old who'll be just over 3 for the wedding. Will be very interesting keeping her still and from messing up my dress. I'm working on it now Sundays @ church.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards