Delaware

Photo Booths

My fiance and I are looking for a photo booth for our wedding next fall and we're looking for a photo booth.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photo Booths

• edited December 2011
    First off, welcome!  I don't think I have seen you on here much before!  Congrats on getting engaged, and welcome to wedding planning and one of the best boards on TK, IMO.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask (wedding, non-wedding, board; any questions, just ask!)...I look forward to an intro post from you so we can all get to know you better :)

Second off, we just went to a wedding that had a photobooth on October 10th.  They had a ton of props, and it was fun.  I don't remember the name of the company, but I can find out for you, and try and find out how much it cost, if you would like.  They did a decent job.
  • edited December 2011
    I know one that I've been given a ton of business cards for is Making Memories or something like that.  I know they are based in Wilmington.  Sorry I can't be more help.  I don't have the card on me.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just used the Wilmington Photo Booth Co. for our wedding.  They were fantastic.  Everyone loved it!  My only regret...not renting it for longer!

Here's their website:
    www.finestbooth.com

• JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good and not good things about Barnyard Photography. But I know that they offer Photo and Video Booths. The reviews I've heard were based on the photography, not the booths. It can't hurt looking into. The prices were pretty cheap too if I remember.
  • uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you for the suggestions!  We have an appointment set up with Picture This tomorrow...so I'll have to see what they have to offer...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards