Delaware

i think i've got another check

I think i'll be going with altared vows by Taya. even though i didn't connect with her much at my sister's wedding, but she's the cheapest person i've found ($200) & she's recently added to her site a note that u'll get 10% off if u mention your knottie name in the contract.
~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd

Re: i think i've got another check

• Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

congrats on check. I'm not familiar with altared vows by tanya. Is that the officiant?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea Taya is the officiant. she can customize & do anything u want for a price. I think we're gonna pay the extra $25 to do a handfasting bit (cause i'm irish). she's good. she did a great job at my sister's wedding. i just (as a person) didn't feel a great connection...but i dunno if i'll get that kind of connection with anybody i hire.
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, that's a pretty big check!

• khewesmccoykhewesmccoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

In my opinion as long as she's professional thats all that should matter. My friend hired a friend of a friends mother who was ordained and real inexpensive to wed her and her husband and she cried during the ceremony and could barely get thru it.  While it was touching that she was connecting with the bride and groom, I felt it was a bit unprofessional. I guess it depends on your Idea of a connection.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards