Delaware

Vendor Review

I know this is sooooo late but I was waiting on a response from one of my vendors to allow them time to rectify an issue ok so here goes.

Dresses; David’s Bridal (B-) – I purchased my Wedding dress as well as the girls dresses from DB. While the dresses were beautiful, the alterations were a disaster. I ended up having to go back several times and once in tears to get the alterations right for my dress.

Photography; Tom Shane Photography (A) – I have very lovely photos portraits but even better I have wonderful candid shots of my guests enjoying our wedding.

Flowers; Shop Rite (F) – I should not have tried to cut cost but I have learned my lesson. The sales lady lost my order and she rescheduled our meeting like 3 times. Dead edges on my roses. My ring bearer’s boutonniere was the size of my fist.

Cake; Desserts by Dana (D) – Don’t be fooled by the pictures on the web page. They can’t be by the same person. My cake looked very amateur, like I tried to do it myself. Although the cost of the cake was comparable to Cakes by Kim and others in the area, it didn’t meet the standards. I attempted to contact the baker to let them know how I felt and they never even apologized for the sloppy work. Brides BEWARE, you want perfection on your wedding day not something that looks like a kids school project.

DJ; Delaware Valley DJ’s (A++) – Wonderful, wide variety of music. My guests were so very impressed as was I. He was very very very GOOD!

Christiana Hilton Estates (A++++) – Can’t say enough about it. They were very helpful, everything was beautiful. The food was DELISH!!! We have the Chesapeake menu (crab cakes, chicken, ribs, shrimp scampi, she crab bisque) It was fab!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards