Delaware

25th wedding anniversary ideas

Please help me! lol My in-law's 25th is coming up and I have no idea what to get. Anyone have any parents that celebrated theirs? What did you get? Any help is greatly appreciated. I wanted to do a combined gift with my sister-in-law's and send them on a romantic trip, but they didn't want to go in on anything. Thanks!

Re: 25th wedding anniversary ideas

• edited December 2011
    Have you thought about a night out at a local BandB, someplace that won't break the bank?  That way, they can get away without costing so much on you.

Otherwise, I would check out Hallmark (specifically, the Hallmark over by Petco by the mall- they seem to have the biggest selection of gifts).  They always have nice items for anniversaries.  Also check out Heart and Home, as they usually have nice items for this type of occasion.

When my grandparents celebrated, my mom cross-stitched them an anniversary plaque.  I don't know if you are into that, but my grandparents loved it, and my grandmother still has it hanging in the house today (and they celebrated their 50th in 1998!).  Items like that are things that are treasured most, I have come to find.
  • pmpknbridepmpknbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also was going to suggest getting them a gift certificate to a B&B.  We got a gift certificate for our wedding - one of my favorite gifts we got!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards